About Your Trip
Don’t forget to bring your camera — this DreamTrip to New York City offers plenty of opportunities for photos! Start with a welcome reception at your hotel, where you can mix and mingle with your fellow DreamTrips Members. The following day, ride the “Sky Pod” elevator to One World Observatory™ at the top of One World Trade Center, site of the former Twin Towers. Gaze in wonder at New York’s spectacular skyline, and take in the surrounding skyscrapers and other sites from a 360-degree aerial view. At the observatory, you will also have access to the See Forever™ Theater, the Foundations exhibition, and so much more. If you dare, step into the Sky Portal — a raised dome that makes you feel like you’re floating above the West Side Highway.
After the tour, use leisure time to explore the “City That Never Sleeps” on your own. Stay up late visiting top highlights of New York — your late 1 p.m. checkout gives you plenty of time to rest!
What we love:
• New York reigns as the most populous city in the United States and traces its roots to the early 17th century.
• 40 professional theaters, each with 500 or more seats, form what is commonly called Broadway, with venues in the theater district and at Lincoln Center.
• The Conrad New York hotel’s Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar offers spectacular city and water views.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in New York City, New York, as well as:
• Admission to One World Observatory.
• Complimentary late checkout of 1 p.m., exclusively for DreamTrips Members.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airports to the hotel are LaGuardia Airport (LGA), which is approximately 14 miles (22.5 kilometers) away, and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), which is approximately 15 miles (24 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
This trip will close by March 5.
Conrad New York, located in the heart of lower Manhattan, boasts a 15-story lobby of bold colors and design, showcasing a 10-story artwork called “Loopy Doopy.” The hotel is conveniently located near Wall Street, the 9/11 Memorial, Greenwich Village, Battery Park and New York Harbor.
• Atrio Wine Bar & Restaurant and Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Accents New York gift boutique, florist and barber.
• 11-screen movie theater.
• Complimentary shoeshine service.
• Self-parking: US$60 per day, or US$75 per day for oversized vehicles; valet parking: US$65 per day, or US$80 per day for oversized vehicles.
Deluxe Suite accommodations with:
• 1 king bed.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• 2-room suite featuring a separate living room with a couch and coffee table.
• Bathrobes and slippers for use during your stay.
• Wet bar with espresso machine.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator; limited availability and by request only.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 1 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Conrad New York
102 North End Avenue
New York, NY 10282, United States
SummerFest Day Party
Tuesday, July 2nd 2019
Brooklyn Institute - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Monday, April 2nd 2018
Hudson Terrace Luau Party
Friday, July 14th 2023
BioResearch Product Faire™ at The Mount Sinai School of Medicine
Wednesday, April 18th 2018
Sunshine at Midnight: Dog Day Afternoon 1/26-27
Friday, January 26th 2018
Thursday, April 5th 2018
Play As Regulation
Tuesday, January 30th 2018
Top NYC Events of this Month
Tuesday, July 30th 2019
Three Man Little Shop Of Horrors With Guest Howard McGillin
Wednesday, January 31st 2018
Nashville Honors Gala
Monday, March 26th 2018
The Ally Coalition Talent Show: 4th Annual
Wednesday, January 24th 2018
Toshi Reagon & BIGLovely 34th Annual B Day Concerts
Wednesday, January 24th 2018
Weekend Retreat: Awakening Creativity with Sister Ocean
Friday, March 23rd 2018
Spring Has Sprung-Sharon Cotugno
Sunday, March 25th 2018
Smorgasburg Williamsburg - Spring Opening Day
Monday, April 1st 2019
Tuesday, February 6th 2018
Boss Up in 2018 Workshop!
Saturday, January 27th 2018
Michaël Attias Quartet plays Greenwich House Music School
Saturday, March 10th 2018
Papa Roach and A Day to Remember at Hammerstein Ballroom
Monday, March 12th 2018
Grand Rapids Symphony at Carnegie Hall
Friday, April 20th 2018